Post2T - The post processing software
The post processing software for EngMod2T.
During a simulation run a large amount of
output data is stored by the software. This data is in numerical format and is displayed in a
graphical format using Post2T. Advanced users can also use a spread sheet program like MS/Excel.
The EngMod2T output consists of five main types:
- Rotational Degree Based - the typical pressure, temperature, mass flow etc. per cycle
- RPM Based - the performance values like power, torque, delivery ratio etc.
- Time Based - the inlet and tailpipe mass flow for sound power calculations
- Displacement Based - the PV-diagram
- Map Based - the compressor and turbine maps with the flow superimposed
The next picture shows the options available in Post2T:
There are three options in the menu not listed before.
- Create Measured Trace Curve File - this allows the importing of measured trace files to compare with the simulated results
- Create Measured Power Curve File - this allows the importing of measured dyno files to compare with the simulated results
- Vehicle Performance - this does a basic model of the vehicle parameters and predicts its performance
Copyright © Vannik Developments. All rights reserved.